Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Baby, it's hot outside.

It's 102F in my city right now. Thankfully, the humidity is low, but it's still uncomfortable. I'm definitely a 60-70 degree gal.

I ran my first day of C25K for the week on Sunday night, a day early, because of the Heat Advisories for Mon-Weds. It's only two days later and I'm already getting antsy for activity. Unfortunately, most of my options involve being out in the heat as I don't have a gym membership. I'm considering cracking up my bedroom window AC and doing some yoga, but I have a feeling that alone won't get it out of my system.

What do you do for physical activity when it's too hot to think?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I heard on twitter that local pools/Minneapolis pools are only $5 after 4:30!

Corryn said...

Oo, good to know. Thanks!