Friday, March 28, 2003

The Friday Five

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
Uno Pizzeria with the gang last Saturday. Good time, good food, awesome weather outside.

2. What one person touched your life this week?
Matt made my day on more than one occassion solidifying my faith in our love.

3. How have you helped someone this week?
It's little, but I held the door for a girl at work who is hobbling around on crutches for several weeks. She smiled in return, which is the very best thank you.

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
Get started sorting/packing the mess of a bedroom and getting rid of some stuff I don't use anymore.

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?
I will work on my patience and share good vibes instead of so much negativity.

No comments: